Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding widget connector gives no output?

Chelsea Bright September 20, 2022

I want to add a youtube video to my confluence page, but when I use the Widget Connector Macro I do not get any output. The macro does not appear on my page in edit mode nor when I update the page. Any help would be appreciated :)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

@Chelsea Bright welcome to the Atlassian Community. I am sorry that this answer has taken so long to be posted.

If you read through the Widget Connector Macro documentation you will find that there are some limitations with YouTube videos. Clips or URLs that contain a specific start point will not render. When testing in my instance I was able to get any YouTube video to render as long as I was copying the actual URL from the browser. When I would try a specific start point, or use a clip it would not.

I hope this helps.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2022

@Chelsea Bright if my answer helped you, please consider marking it by clicking the Accept answer button so that others may find it with more ease.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events