Adding a new column in confluence

Issa Mehanna June 16, 2024

Hello, I want to add some Jira tickets in confluence by using „table transformer“. In general it works. I can find all my tickets. The challenge for me is to add a new column beside the existing ones. The position of the new column should be at the end. Unfortunately I don’t know how. I tried the following but it doesn’t work. Hope for your support. THANKS ! 

ALTER TABLE T1 

ADD  phone varchar(10); 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2024

Hi @Issa Mehanna ,

You may refer to our support and share your case in more details (which rule will be used to create a new column, what data you want to store there and so on).

Here and here are the examples how the new columns are added using different conditions.

And here in the second part of the Community question where we show how to combine macro generated Jira Issues table with a manually created table for notes and comments.

The position of the columns in the table is defined by their order in the SQL query (they are displayed as they are listed there). 

Issa Mehanna June 17, 2024

Thank you! Very helpful 

Like Stiltsoft support likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events