Adding a new JIRA comment in Confluence

Nathan Gile
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2021

I've created a dashboard in Confluence, and have pulled in some JIRA content, including last comment from JIRA. 

What would really help with the amalgamation for reporting is enabling me to add a new JIRA comment in Confluence. As I review my dashboard, I can then include an update which will be directly reflected in JIRA and eliminate the need to pivot between the two interfaces.

Can something be done on this front?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2021

If you want to suggest this as a new feature for Confluence, that is done here (select "Product Suggestions").

I'm not aware of a native way that Confluence would support this.

I did find one relatively inexpensive app in the Marketplace that might provide the additional features you want. It might be worth a free trial for a proof-of-concept of your comment editing goal:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224608/smart-issue-view-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Nathan Gile
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2021

Thank you, Mykenna.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events