Adding Background Color to a Space

Hi, I am trying to add a background color for a space, i am using version 5.3 and using IE 9 as browser. I look at the conlfuence guide and follow instruction and recommendation from the comments. I tried looking at the style sheet and put css codes to put a color and still nothing happens. Any suggestions how to do this. Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi,

I was able to change the background color by adding the codes below to (Confluence Admin > Stylesheet):

.aui-page-panel{  
background: red;  
}

However, this will not work if you are using documentation theme, and will only work if you are on Default theme.

Cheers.

Thanks mate, I will try to do this one.

@hossein toussi Hello mate , you can help me with smt , i try to set the color also to my  macros like " info -macro " and  i cant , could you help me plz ? 

Thanks mate, I will keep the suggestion, for now, the team decided not to put colors on the background. thanks again

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

168 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you