Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a filter to Confluence Recently Updated Dashboard?

Nick Shaw April 17, 2014

So we have a user that makes automated posts, which is polluting the Confluence dashboard's Recently Updated macro.

I know that the non-dashboard version of the RU macro can have a filter applied to it that can filter out that one user, but we want to keep using the dashboard version, a lot of users use the different tabs in it.

So is there a way to apply a similar author filter to the RU Dashboard macro? Or would I have to completely restructure how the dashboard looks to build some kind of equivalent?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2014

Hey Nick,

There's an idea in this tread that match the creteria you mentioned, I tried to play around locally using the source code macro to add manually a parameter "!user" to exclude a single user, but it didn't worked :(.

Another suggestion would be for you to raise a feature request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,

David|Atlassian Support

Nick Shaw April 24, 2014

I had seen that thread, I was hoping there'd be a non User Macro way for me to get the functionality, but it looks like that's my short-term alternative. Guess it's time for me to brush up on my macro construction!

Thank you for the attempt and the insight!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events