About configure side bar tab in confluence

l January 4, 2015

hi,

Please let us know where the configure side bar and space tools tab is available in confluence space.

confluence version:5.4.4

Thanks in advance!!!

2 answers

0 votes
l January 5, 2015

HI,

i have admin rights for one of the space, but either in browse menu item and in left side view i could not see the configure side bar and space tools tab, instead i have a tab named like tools but there i cannot see the configure side bar option

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2015

Are you sure you are not using the Documentation theme?

l January 5, 2015

hi, currently global look and feel was setup as theme, no documentation theme has been applied.please let us know where to find these options

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2015

Just checked with Confluence 5.4.4 (exact version you have) and for non-documentation themes the configure sidebar is there (the link and the button down below, 2 paces to configure the sidebar). However when you use the Documentation theme - it is not there (but reachable by going to Browse->Space Admin->Themes-> Configure theme). On that screen you can also see what theme is used by this space

l January 6, 2015

thanks!!!

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2015

Hi,

It depends on a Confluence theme used in your particular Confluence space.

So it is either on the left (tree view) down below if you use Documentation theme for your space or on the top menu, under Browse menu item

You have to have sufficient rights in the space to perform admin operations

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events