Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Confluence + Slack

José Alberto Luna Bacilio October 31, 2019

Recently I'm working with the integration of Confluence and Slack. I was reading about how to make a successful connection and I succeeded but now I would like to know how to make changes within a Confluence workspace in Slack. In the workspace I have a table in the form of a calendar and I want to make reminders of the activities that happen in it.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2019

Hello José,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you.

So from my understanding, you have a table in your Slack Workspace, and you're entering dates and data on this, like a calendar. Is that right?

What you are trying to do is when you add information to that table, you want it to update that information in Confluence. Is that correct?

At the moment, according to Confluence Cloud for Slack, you can do the following with the integration:

• Set up notifications in your Slack channels about changes in Confluence spaces, pages (including child pages) and blog posts
  • See link previews of pages, blog posts and comments when they're included in Slack messages
  • Like pages, reply to comments, and more without leaving Slack

We have a feature request to edit pages in Confluence using Slack below:

• API-165 Add the ability to edit pages through Slack

If I missed anything or misunderstood, please let me know, and I can help you out.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events