Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

404 when trying to open a Confluence page

Edited

Dear Community,

After our administrator updated our version of Confluence to 6.15.6, there's one page in the page-tree of a Confluence space I'm working on that won't display. The error message says "HTTP Status 404 - Not Found", Description "The origin server did not find a current represenation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists." Apache Tomcat v8.5.40.

The page in the page-tree is named JIRA Reports, so I suspect that it contains links to JIRA. I'm not an administrator and my knowledge in this domain is very limited.

However, I would appreciate if someone could give me some hints where to look for a solution I could take to our Confluence Admin for further troubelshooting.

Thank you very much, Community.

Best Regards

Thomas

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

43,933 views 33 137
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you