创建空间出现“遇到了未知服务器错误”。

920813844@qq.com January 15, 2019

微信图片_20190115163050.png

安装的时候选择了自建的MySQL,启动之后就不能创建空间,也不能发布页面。

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2019

Hello there,

Could you let us know what version of Confluence you have installed, and what your MySQL version is?

What errors occur in the Confluence server logs when you encounter the server error?

Regards,

Shannon

yong hu March 1, 2020

I hava the same problem. Mysql version is 5.7.29, and confluence version is 7.13.1

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

Hi @yong hu,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

You'll want to double-check your Confluence version, as 7.13.1 has not been released. We're currently up to 7.3.2 at the moment.

In regards to your difficulty in creating spaces, have a look at Unable to Create a New Space. Investigate your Confluence Server logs so you can see the exact error that is causing your issue on your site.

If you still have issues, please raise a new question. This question is over a year old, so if you raise a new question, more people will be able to see and help you with your space creation issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Shannon  

yong hu March 2, 2020

Thank you for you reply me.

I'm sorry, my confluence versioin is 7.3.1.

I have solved this problem, but I have a new one, I will raise a new question.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 2, 2020

Thank you for letting me know that.

For future reference, can you mention here how you solved the first issue?

Take care,

Shannon

yong hu March 2, 2020

I checked the database log

and restarted the database according to the error information.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 3, 2020

Thank you for confirming that!

Glad you were able to solve it.

Take care, and have a pleasant week.

Shannon

yong hu March 3, 2020

I ran into this problem again, but I didn't solve it after restarting the database.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 4, 2020

Hi @yong hu,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the problem again. Go ahead and raise a new question, and we can help you out with that!

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2020

Hi @yong hu,

Thank you for confirming you were able to solve the issue. I'll reply shortly on your other Confluence question, but unfortunately that 2nd one is Jira and I'm not as familiar with Jira.

I've moved it to the Jira collection so someone more experienced with Jira can help you.

By the way, the majority of our Community members are English-speaking, so it might help you if you would ask your questions and describe the problem in English, so that more of us can help you out.

Shannon

yong hu March 8, 2020

Hi @Shannon S 

That's OK. Thank you very much!

I will try my best to use English to describe my problems.

Yong_hu

920813844@qq.com March 8, 2020

Hi, @Shannon S 

I remember I solved this issue by altering parameters of MySQL.

Maybe it related to sql_mode and  the server could start after I deleted it.

delete this line: 

sql_mode = NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO

@yong hu  Maybe you can try this. The most inmportant is that comparing the document and making sure that you didn't miss some important parameters.

yong hu March 8, 2020

920813844@qq.com 

Thank you.

I solved the problem last week.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 9, 2020

920813844@qq.com Thank you for sharing your resolution! It will help any customers in the future if they have the same issue.

@yong hu, Sorry about that! I just wanted to point that out in case you were finding you weren't having many responses on your threads.

Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.

Shannon

yong hu March 9, 2020

Hi @Shannon S 

Thank you very much.

I'm sorry that I didn't give you timely feedback after I solved the problem, because I was not sure that the problem was caused by 'sql_mode'.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 10, 2020

No worries, @yong hu, thank you for keeping me so up-to-date on your situation! :) 

Take care,

Shannon 

yong hu March 10, 2020

@Shannon S 

Thank you very much for your help.

Have a good week.

Yong_hu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events