What is your favorite gif or meme you’ve seen on a Confluence page related to working remote?

Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2020

Week 3 discussion should be  ! But before we get into that, let’s award the winner of last week’s drawing. Congrats @carolyn french ! Don’t forget that commenting an answer to any of these posts enters you for a chance to win a prize!

So, the important question: What is your favorite gif or meme you’ve seen on a Confluence page that really captures working from home?

My team contributed the following ones. Please share yours below in the comments!

ae0f97b0-b452-448b-a5ff-73bd7d35cb52.jpegfe8bd8ea-a14c-4e5f-b163-6d01c597d0d2.jpega55ec8c4-f587-4a4b-beaa-57b5587b550b.jpeg

Clearly, we like animals here and we are missing the dog friendly offices. Can you top these?

2 comments

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2020

Wow, awesome!! 🥳Made my day :)

I don't have any gifs from Confluence page sadly though...

Your team found some funny ones!

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2020

Feel free to share anyways! By the way, I'll be emailing you soon with details about your prize.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2020

Yay! I've been trying to add a gif through the Insert Photos-> URL, but it's not working, and neither is uploading a file... will have to just add the link here which is sad.... https://gph.is/2nEzlsn

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Ben_Z May 25, 2020

Hi Everyone, almost anything from Wolf of Wall Street but this one always makes me laugh! And since we started to work from home I plan on using Confluence for doing DIY projects around the home. I wish I found Confluence years ago!! Does anyone else use it for home projects? 

https://media.giphy.com/media/LFqxF9yF8sRry/giphy.gif 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events