Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Using Confluence as a CMS for Compliance

The publication of ISO 19600 in 2014 made it possible for the first time to move towards a uniform standard, valid in more than 160 countries. ISO 37301 came into force on 13 April 2021, replacing its predecessor, which until now was only considered a recommendation for developing and structuring a CMS. In contrast, ISO 37301 is a so-called 'type A' standard and therefore certifiable. ISO 37301 allows not only large companies to implement and maintain compliance management systems, but also small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can benefit from this standard, as it is suitable for all types of organisations. It can also be transferred to entire companies or subdivisions, such as different locations and departments.
Do you have any suggestions on how to implement it?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

👋  Hello Community!  My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of  Presenter Mode : a ...

2,124 views 19 40
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you