📹 The Best Way to Share a Page in Confluence

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2021

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a new video from the team at K15t where we explore the best ways to share stuff in Confluence.

I'm sure you're familiar with the situation where you create a new page and then want to get your team involved to have them contribute, give feedback, or just to let them know.

You could share the page using the Share button (that's what it's there for, right?), comment with @-mentions, or send a direct link to the page via synchronous communication channels like Slack.

With so many ways to get your team's attention, which one should you use?

This video outlines the best ways to get your team involved and engaged in Confluence and when to use which. Heads up: The handy 'Share' button isn't always the best choice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGxXZq_PLPY

1 comment

Ruslana Smirnova June 23, 2021

Thanks for sharing great tips and explanations about ways of sharing a page in Confluence. I usually share pages through comments with a @ mention because I need feedback from my colleagues. This is a very useful feature. 

Like • Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 23, 2021

I love @mentions as well! It's amazing how easily you can bring someone into a project at just the right time.

Like • Ruslana Smirnova likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events