Spectrum Formatting Macros - Cause page display formatting issues Edited

I like the advanced look and feel Spectrum provides.  But, when using Spectrum macros, they tend to impact the rest of the desired look and feel.  Here are a few examples:

1. When using Spectrum Vertical group and items, if you use parenthesis in name of a nav item, and you provide a header, the header will not be read. 
    • Here is an example of the edit view:Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 9.11.28 PM.png
    • Here is an example of the final view: Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 9.11.45 PM.png
  2. When using a Table Plus macro inside of a Spectrum Vertical nav item, it does not respect the render of the table width
    • Here is the edit view of table width:Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 9.15.42 PM.png
    • Here is the final view:Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 9.16.05 PM.png

I've hit a few more, but I forget them for now.  I will continue to add to this discussion

0 comments

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

120 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you