Share your favorite virtual meeting meme!

Laura
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 10, 2021

Good Morning Community!

Most of us have a LOT of virtual meetings these days. Whether it is on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or another tool, I think we can all agree - they could use some more laughter. 

To celebrate the launch of the new Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams app, we're asking you to share your favorite virtual meeting meme/gif! You can make your own or share an existing masterpiece (but be sure to give credit to the author!) 

I'll go first: 

not-muting-is-meme.jpeg

source: https://makeameme.org/meme/not-muting-is 

More about the new Confluence for Microsoft Teams app: Atlassian has partnered with Microsoft Teams to make virtual meetings more engaging and effective. With the new app, you can capture notes with an in-meeting Confluence lite editor, automatically format and share notes pages, & search Confluence right from the Teams chat.  Install the app for free to level up your Teams meetings. 

Curious to learn more about how Atlassian and Microsoft are embracing hybrid work? Register now for the upcoming webinar where we share an inside look at how teams can reimagining collaboration for hybrid work by leaning in to new mindsets, practices, and tools - including a demo of the new Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams app.

17 comments

Rich O'Connell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2021

Got to be this for some meetings with too much to cover and too little time ;)

via GIPHY

Like # people like this
Rich O'Connell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2021

Credit: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

featured-img-of-post-158601.jpeg

(credit to mamaslatinas

Like # people like this
Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 10, 2021

IMG_2775 (1).jpg  

This one made me chuckle, lol.

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2021

HAH HAH HAH HAH ! ! ! 😅👏
Now wondering how many Atlassian Global Community Team calls have ended like now 😉

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
August 10, 2021

The magical mute button!

mute unmute.jpeg

Like # people like this
Rodrigo Borgia December 10, 2023

I've been on this shoes!

Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

the-office-michael-scott.gif 

Powerpoint Confluence page 

Like # people like this
Megan Schumann
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

Virtual meetings have their difficult moments but in person meetings...

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 10.49.58 AM.png

Like # people like this
Laura
Community Manager
August 10, 2021

😂 

Carrie Mamantov
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

My favorite!!! 

Like Megan Schumann likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

LOL!  Amazing!

Like Megan Schumann likes this
Tony Knopp
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

30 Virtual Meeting Memes That Every Office Employee Can Relate To - LifesizeOh Michael...

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

I thankfully have never had this problem.

Ruslana Smirnova August 11, 2021

Michael is perfect for this one 😂 

Tygrr DosRemedios
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

Professional Potato

35 Best Posts About The Everyday Realities Of Zoom Meetings | Bored Panda

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

i'm not a cat.gif
This viral video still makes me chuckle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxlPGPupdd8

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2021

@BiancaE Came here to share this one, so I guess I need to go back to the drawing board. 😆

Like nina_schmidt likes this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

I rewatched this when it first came out....I can't tell you how many times. Haven't laughed that hard since pre-COVID

Like Erica Moss likes this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

@Erica Moss you were the first to share it with me, so we can share ;)  I, like @Brittany Sudlow, lost count of the number of times I watched it. I had tears from laughing so hard!

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

THIS...!!! This one is the BEST of all time.... what a great Zoom call. The whole thing from start to finish is just legendary. Should've won an Oscar!

Like BiancaE likes this
Parke Hunter
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2021

Zoom.png

(credit goes to timedoctorapp)

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

How to handle challenging colleagues… ;-)

it had to be Star Wars :-)

304B7047-3A10-4DEB-82CD-E5308FA2F6AE.jpeg

Link 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

YES @nina_schmidt !! All of this!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

I love all of these!!

This one felt a little close to home:

Zoom_Meeting_Streamer.png

source

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Yep, I know a dude who uses a DSLR as his webcam. He looks so good. 😂

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon This is so crazy, but the woman in the top-left corner is my friend!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

@Erica Moss no way!  That's hilarious!

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

Ha ha ha ha ! ! ! On point @Jimmy Seddon 👏

@Erica Moss- that is just BRILLIANT!!!! 😁🤩

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

One day I'll make a version of this with images of me.

Unsure who to credit for this, found this on the interwebs:

werk-remote.png

Like # people like this
Ruslana Smirnova August 11, 2021

source: ebaum'sworld

photo_2021-08-11_12-49-27.jpg

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

not just cats..

image.png

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

Well... all the best memes are posted 😠 so, that only leaves me with one option:

5jcowb.gif

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2021

@Fun Man Andy Okay, but I still lol'd.

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2021

Hahaha! Perfect! 💖

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
August 16, 2021

Good one, @Fun Man Andy !

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2021

You can't handle the truth!
Npr3.gif

Paula Pokusa August 12, 2022

Friday Fun Time!

Bring me your memes.... 

Pin page

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events