Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pros and Cons of using Confluence for public facing, context sensitive, online help

I have been tasked with the gathering of evidence regarding the pros and cons of using Confluence for online help.  I'm hoping some of you out there have some opinions and experience regarding this topic.

Thanks!

1 comment

Hi Kelley! You might find this case study we did useful. It's from Tyler Technologies, a company that delivers software solutions for the public sector. They built client-facing knowledge base using Confluence:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Tyler-Technologies-creates-knowledge-base-for-customer-success/ba-p/1434309

@Libby Healyfrom Tyler Tech might also be able to give you insights.

Like Kelley Bennett likes this

Thanks for that, but from what I can tell, it looks like they are using Confluence in conjunction with another HAT.  I'm really looking for  pros and cons of using Confluence by itself... we don't want to combine it with anything else or use plug-ins.  I need simple black and white info that I can present to Management.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

227 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you