Product with multiple flavours

Deleted user November 28, 2017

Hi,

I am part of the Product Managment team. Can someone guide me or share reference link on how to manage a Product with multiple flavors properly? I have following use cases to fulfill

• base product will be enhanced continuously as per the market demand. not all new additions will be automatically deployed to all customers (requirements for all industries is not the same)
  • every sale to a customer will introduce the new set of features and few of them will be integrated back to base product and rest will be customized only to the specific customer.
  • Set of customers might purchase only the subset of features from base product and add one/ two new customized features
  • multiple dev teams might be working in parallel to add customized features for multiple customers. so, I need to have independent Product pages on the confluence.

1 comment

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2018

Hi Ravindra,

You can organize your Confluence instance so that you can separate out customer-specific requirements from the core product feature requirements. You can have a space dedicated to each customer product (this can even be opened up to enable you to collaborate with the customers), and a space dedicated to the core product.

Do you use Jira as well? Jira is a great way to manage development of all your projects.

Best of luck

Carolyn

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events