Nothing Works

Steven Golob November 21, 2020

I downloaded the app, it won't log in. I tried creating an account through browser. Won't  work. I really like the features and layout. I'm so pissed that I can't move forward.

1 comment

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2020

Hi Steven,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am sorry to hear you have had a unpleasant start.
Which error are you presented with when logging in to cloud? Could you maybe share a screenshot?
Was this the creation of a very new account? Then it could be that it just needs a few minutes until everything is properly set up.

What error are you getting from the App? Is this the Android-App you are referring to?

Please provide as many details as you can. I am sure that then somebody from Community will jump in.

Cheers,
Daniel

Steven Golob November 27, 2020

Thanks Daniel,

When attempting to use the app I insert my credentials and the pages change like it's going somewhere and then it just rolls back to the original screen to login

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2020

I understand, unfortunately it is very hard to judge from the "outside". Maybe you can try to reinstall it.
In case this does not help you could try to raise an request with support.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events