Mr

NK May 16, 2019

Good day,

I am experiencing issues with SharePoint 2016 ( On prem) - Jira (cloud) integration.

Could you please explain how to integrate SharePoint - Jira integration.

Regards

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2019

What "integration" have you done?

NK May 20, 2019

Hi Nic,

I am busy with SharePoint 2016 ( On prem) - Jira (cloud) integration.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2019

Repeating the question with no new information does not help.  Please explain what "integration" you are doing, how you are doing it and what is going wrong.

NK May 21, 2019

I am doing SharePoint - Jira integration.

Is the integration SharePoint 2016 ( On prem) - Jira (cloud) possible?if yes, could you please explain how can we do SharePoint 2016 ( On prem) - Jira (cloud)?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2019

I need you to tell us what integration you are trying to do.  Repeating the same information does not explain what you are trying to do or how.

NK May 21, 2019

Hi Nic,

Sorry for the confusion, I think you didn't understand my answer, my aim / I want to do Jira and SharePoint 2016 integration.

is the integration possible in SharePoint 2016 ? if yes could you please explain how to do the integration?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2019

You told us you are having problems with a Jira/Sharepoint integration, but you have not yet told us what this "integration" is or what the problems are.

"Integration" is always possible, but you need to define what it is before we can begin to help you.  It is a "suitcase" word - it tells us you have something, but not what is inside that, and we can't do much without the information about what is inside.  I could take a random guess, but I might be answering completely the wrong question because my guess at what you might want from "integration" is wildly different from what you really want.

Could you explain what you have done so far, what the problems you are having are, and what you are trying to achieve?

NK May 21, 2019

Hi Nic,

I am using Confluence for SharePoint - Jira integration, it's not going through.

I want to create Jira web-part in SharePoint , I think it's possible only with Jira - SharePoint integration, I don't know how to do the Jira - SharePoint integration.

Could you please explain from base ,how to do the Jira - SharePoint integration.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2019

There are many "integrations" you could be doing, and you keep just telling us the same thing.  I would not be asking what this integration is if your words told me.  Please, please, explain what this "integration" is?  Name?  Link?  Something you did yourself?  Something in Sharepoint?  What is it?

"It's not going through" is equally useless.  Error message?  Not responding?  Questions you don't understand?  A penguin asleep on your keyboard?

"Explain from base how to do the integration" - I already have - you decide what you want from an "integration", work out how to do it, and then implement it.  I can't tell you more than that without you telling me what your integration is.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events