Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you save and revisit your pages?

droo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2018

Hi there! I'm a Confluence designer hoping to learn more from you all – our lovely users – about how you use our product (based on a hunch of mine):

• How do you currently save pages to revisit later? Do you have any workarounds?
  • What kinds of pages are you saving for later?
  • How do you organize or group these pages, if at all?

And finally, if you have any suggested features in this vein, please suggest them. Many thanks!

1 comment

Mesut Yilmazyildirim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2018

Our company uses Confluence for knowledge base about our services. And I love to read about new services and technologies of my company on Confluence.

• If I like a page, which I will revisit later, I mark it as "Save for Later" then I can easily access it from starred pages
  • Checked my saved pages right now and realized that I save pages about;
    • New service and technology announcements and details
    • Best practices about technologies (such as DevOps, operating systems, databases .etc)
    • Good confluence page design with lots of macros (to give an idea for my pages)
  • Our spaces are based of our services. Each Space is divided into 2 main pages such as Internal and Anonymous. 
    • Internal Pages can be grouped what ever the team likes.
    • Anonymous groups are including below pages
      • Service hand-book
      • Service How-to Docs
      • Service Troubleshooting
      • Service Analysis-Design
      • Service JIRA Tasks
      • Free Format
Like droo likes this
droo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2018

Thanks for your comment, Mesut! It's great to hear the specifics of how you think about the pages you save.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events