It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How create a system-administrators? Edited

1234.pngI don't see system-administrators in general how to me to add myself to this group?

5 comments

You need an existing admin to add you to the group.

Hm, admin or SYSTEM-admin?

The ordinary administrator - it I is

Ok, step back.  What are you trying to do?  If you are the admin, you're already in the group.

Sorry, mistake in question.

I have transferred spaces from the server and there is no access to editing some pages, the system administrator is for this purpose necessary, and he is absent.

Ok, but you have admin already, so you can just change the permissions on the space.

Pages are in "forbidden". And I see warning: "There aren't enough powers"

How nevertheless to add the system administrator? )

Same answer - you get an existing system administrator to add you to the system-administration group(s)

If you don't "have enough powers", then you are not an administrator, and need to ask one to make you so.

But I am the only account in confluence (and Trello ))))

I can create this group, but I can't press "add"86a2046740.png

So, the group exists, and from this behaviour, it is a group named for system-admin access.

As I already said before, you will need an existing system admin to add you to it.

However, now you've posted the text, I can see that you are on Cloud.  Where only Atlassian get system admin access.  So you will not get that.

As to me to get pages from forbidden? 

I think that only the system administrator can do it

No, any admin can go to the space settings.

i'm in space permissions769b989115.png

Trouble in "Запрещенные страницы" - Это "Forbidden pages"

Davin_Studer Community Leader Mar 22, 2018

Also, one thing of note if you are on Confluence Cloud you cannot become as system administrator. That role is reserved for Atlassian. The most you can be is a Confluence Administrator.

nice)))))

As to me to get pages from forbidden? ))

I have created the new administrator and everything has earned! thanks!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

354 views 11 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you