Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Examples of beautiful, different, yet out-of-the-box Confluence pages?

Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2020

Hi, I'm looking for some examples of beautiful, attractive or interesting Confluence pages created with mostly out-of-the-box Confluence functionality, that don't look quite so much like typical Confluence. 

The idea is to help new or average Confluence users by giving them some examples of Confluence pages that are attractive yet simple to adapt and maintain. 

On the table: features like panels, layout (columns), images, Adaptavist formatting macros including buttons and navigation, Reporting, beginner-to-intermediate CSS.

Off the table: themes, plugins, animation, javascript or scripts, or advanced CSS. 

I'm not looking for a tutorial on template or page creation, but for completed and published page examples.

The audience is primarily technical but we also have some business users who are used to looking at beautiful PowerPoint slides. :-) Thanks for any ideas, URLs or suggestions!

1 comment

Comment

Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2020

Here is one example from my personal "wiki laboratory," a "splash screen" or "hero image" with a floating box with links that is formatted with some simple CSS.

splash_screen_lab.png

Like Dan Winkler likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events