Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you use both Confluence and Trello today? Sign up to participate in a short paid research study!

charong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

Hi Confluence Community, I am a product marketer at Atlassian and we are looking to understand how some of our users are using Confluence and Trello today

Why Participate?

• You will help us build better product synergies between Confluence and Trello

• Show us how you are using our products in inspiring ways

• Help us to share best practices in adopting Trello & Confluence

Who are you?

• You use both Trello and Confluence today for work (Eg: you plan for a conference using both products)

If this is you, we would love to talk to you! As a gesture of appreciation of your time, we are offering a $75 gift card for 30-45 minutes on Zoom. To get started, please fill out this survey and I will be in touch shortly with more details.

Thank you and hope to chat soon!

4 comments

Comment

Jura September 10, 2022

The form is not available to external users...

charong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2022

Hi Jura, I did not realize that! I'm so sorry, I've enabled it for external users. Could you please try again? Please let me know if that works

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

I'll have to think on this one! I use both tools, but in completely different settings so there's not a lot of back and forth between them, but I might be able to think of something!

charong
Atlassian Team
September 12, 2022

Hi Brittany, could you please sign up on this form here if you're interested? You might still fit the profile we're looking for! 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@charong just submitted!

Like charong likes this
Henry Auffahrt September 13, 2022

I never through about this.

We currently have the issue that we would like to give selected customers access to our Jira board.

What is the best way to do this? I originally thought that I would create a Jira user for these customers and adjust our authorization concept so that they only see their own project.

But now I get here that there would also be the possibility to use Trello for this? So the internal employees continue to work with Jira... And our customers can log into Trello?

Does the whole thing also work when we work with Scrum Boards? Or only in Kanban projects?

charong
Atlassian Team
September 13, 2022

Hi @Henry Auffahrt , that is perhaps a much more specific use case. If your organization works with a technical account manager at Atlassian, they would be most suited to advice on a setup that works best for your needs.

Whether you would use JIRA or Trello depends a lot on your security needs, need for customization, integrations and more. If you're thinking of using Trello as a queue based system, there is an email to board setup that might be an interesting consideration. Here's another article on using Trello for customer support teams.

Like Henry Auffahrt likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2022

Hey @charong

I'm sort of in the same boat as @Brittany Joiner. I use the two sort of separately, but I've thought a lot about how I could combine the two, especially with smartlinks in Confluence.

Let me know if my thoughts might be useful to you.

Also, I feel like a livestream with Brittany and myself could be pretty great! We could sort of put our heads together and share some really cool use cases based on our expertise in Trello and Confluence. Just another idea.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
charong
Atlassian Team
September 13, 2022

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ , definitely! Please do sign up on the form and I will be in touch to schedule a conversation

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
charong
Atlassian Team
September 15, 2022

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ , I've sent you an email yesterday, wanted to check if that might've gone through to your inbox instead of spam mail? 

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 21, 2022

Hey @charong, sorry, just getting back from being sick. Unfortunately, I haven't seen your email. But that doesn't mean I didn't accidentally mistype it. It's mreiner@k15t.com.

charong
Atlassian Team
September 21, 2022

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ , I've just sent it out again. Let me know if you've got it this time. Feel better soon! Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events