Deleting my post instead of fixing your tool

Teo Pascalev August 27, 2018

What costs less, let me answer that for you guys!

When you have a great PR, but poor product. This is what you get, a lot of negative reviews, but when you can afford to pay someone 10 bucks to delete one post of a user that paid thousands of dollars.

You can calculate the odd for yourself.

Thanks 

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2018

@Teo Pascalev, Welcome to the Community. I'm not sure about your deleted post TBH so can't directly comment on that. As you may be aware the Community is largely comprised of users just like yourself, this includes me. I clearly get your frustrated and would like to see if there is anything I, or others in the Community, can do to help. I don't know that I can change your overall perspective on the tool as a whole or the company I would like to think maybe the Community can help w/ specific issues you may be having. If not then certainly reaching out directly to Atlassian Support might resolve the issue.

With that said is there a particular issue w/ the product that you seek assistance with?

Like Boris MBOUMEHANG likes this
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2018

Agree with @Jack Brickey, would love to help with specific questions. It sounds like you may be having some issues we can help with. My hope is we can spread some love your direction and get you some answers.

Hang in there!

Like Boris MBOUMEHANG likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events