Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing a Personal Feed

Lesley Heizman August 5, 2020

Is there a way on your homepage or another method for customizing a feed of updated pages/etc. you would like to see? I can see when I login to Confluence on the right the Feed with all updates or popular updates, but I have users asking if it's possible to designate which spaces they would like updates for. 

I know they could go into their personal spaces and use the Recently Updated Macro and then designate which spaces they would like to see updates for, but wondering if there is a better way to do this! 

1 answer

0 votes
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2020

Hi @Lesley Heizman ,

You might want to consider exploring whether Atlassian Teams could help your users. Each team has a page on which you can see recent activity of the team members in one place. 

I don't think a team page shows as much activity as the Recently Updated Macro solution you described, and it's not customizable by space, but perhaps it could be an option.

Best wishes, Sharon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events