Confluence is slow

Alex Laurent October 2, 2020

Hello.

I've just remade my roadmap 3 times using Roadmap planner.

Yes 3 fucking times. And guess what, 3 times when i clicked on "Insert" (because yes when updating an existing Roadmap the button is called "insert" but whatever), it just lost everything? and like no draft nothing, it just doesn't save shit.

Like seriously, I wouldn't expect any software to not bug trust me, but like this is a wiki...what else there is to do but saving one's page edits?!

And since this piece of garbage is slow as hell, I'm really wondering what is your server CPU doing if not saving my stuff?! Are you guys mining bitcoins? How old is confluence to be that unreliable?

So many questions.

Anyway, that's it, I just wanted to highlight this, I don't expect any solution or anything, I don't care at this point, good night everyone.

2 comments

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2020

Hi, @Alex Laurent !

It's a pity you had to face difficulties and remake your work several times.

Could you describe your actions in more detail, preferably with step-by-step screenshots.
I'll try to play it myself and then I’ll raise the request to Atlassian Support. We can try to fix everything with you, don't worry.

Like # people like this
John Frian March 6, 2021

Confluence is indeed slow, and I'm sharing this sentiment that I do not like confluence even a little.

Anything I press leads to waiting time and full switch in interface, as in a lot of the screen has to show something else now. I'm really confused about "home page" vs "child page" vs "parent page". Do I have to "Move" every document I want put under another? How do I make a parent page?

Trying to figure out all of this is a pain when every click leads to a 4-8 second waiting time.

Right now I would rather make my own document system so I won't have to sit around being confused and getting annoyed at every single click.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events