Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence font color

Rahav September 15, 2018

I usually write here on how bad Confluence is. Not by choice, I'm a very positive person. Just because Atlassian give us so many reasons to. But for the first time I noticed that something I took for granted is actually super useful and supportive of an authoring process.

Different from typical behavior of editors, in Confluence once you choose a font color, it remains. So, when its time to color your next part of sentence all you need to do it highlight and click the font button. Comparing that to the typical behavior were you have to remember which precise color you used last Confluence UX comes on top here by a large margin.

1 comment

Comment

Aaron Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2018

It's great that you have some positive feedback, and this is a nice feature to mention actually - I didn't know!

You say you write here a lot, do you ever hit the feedback button on Confluence itself to provide feedback or complaints to Atlassian?

I visited the Confluence booth at Summit last week, and the PM for confluence mentioned to me that she is borderline obsessive about checking for new feedback and improvements people suggest they can make, so I just wanted to pass that along!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events