Configure Bookmark on Citrix ADC for Confluence

Marc Kuhn December 28, 2020

Hi guys

i'm new to Confluence and am working with it as a normal user. We are about to configure a Citrix ADC to access Confluence (7.4.3 On-Prem). I'm able to see the website and login, but the site itself isn't displayed properly. This is how it looks via Citrix ADC:

confluence.png

this is how it should look like:

confluence2.png

When i open the Developer Mode in Chrome, i see a lot of this messages:

batch.js?gatekeeper-ui-v2=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-csum-config=false&locale=de-DE&user-logged-in=true:6779 Uncaught TypeError: a.toInit is not a function
at batch.js?gatekeeper-ui-v2=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-csum-config=false&locale=de-DE&user-logged-in=true:6779
at e (batch.js?locale=de-DE:203)
at batch.js?locale=de-DE:203
at patchedCallback (<anonymous>:132:45)
(anonymous) @ batch.js?gatekeeper-ui-v2=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&is-csum-config=false&locale=de-DE&user-logged-in=true:6779
e @ batch.js?locale=de-DE:203

I'm a little stuck on this and Citrix Support seems to be as well. Is there anybody who have done this with ClientlessAccess on a Citrix ADC?

Many thanks for your help

Best regards,
Marc

1 comment

Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi Marc,

Does it work when accessed directly? First thing I would do is a "hard refresh" of your browser using ctrl+f5 (might be ctrl+r for some). Then I would disable any additional apps you may have installed.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events