Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlympic Event: Confluence - Our Priority Process

Edited

Hello!

I work in the Atlassian Team as a developer in the team, who focusses on building automation and such for the company.

I have a Team Lead background and saw a gap in our priority process.

Some work can be done quickly and others take time.  We would put work into a sprint, but then it would just lie there.  We did work in an order based on, "who shouts the loudest".

I did some research on the matter and found out about "Bang for buck".

I implemented this bang for buck process in our team, to help us score the work accordingly and wrote this article.

This really helps now, because we prioritise our backlog based on this score.

Whenever someone questions our process, we can send them to this informative page, which leaves them feeling more respectful of our process.

Screenshot 2021-07-29 165619.jpgScreenshot 2021-07-29 165712.jpgScreenshot 2021-07-29 165655.jpgScreenshot 2021-07-29 165640.jpg

1 comment

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,460 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you