It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian: Explain to me how you think this year's price increase is in anyway 'fair'

For Confluence, 10,000 users is now double 2,000 yet you offer nothing in between.

You still don't offer any other types of user licenses, so those who saw value in the large licensing count when dealing with named end users who may only have 'read-only' access (e.g. customers) are hit badly.

Also remember that your pricing is USD. Come to my country (Do you even remember Australia?) and buy at 0.6 USD exchange rate.

You mention that "existing licenses will receive a moderate increase at their annual renewals to help ease into our new prices" - Okay, but you are only giving away next year's price. Surely you have planned out the YoY renewal increase. What's 2021's renewal price?

By the way, I'm one those orgs I mentioned above. I was looking at buying 2001-10000 user license shortly. If I don't buy (or at least have a quote) before Oct 3, the price is nearly 300%... But hey, a month's notice should be okay.

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Server & Data Center 7.0 is here!

Hello Community 👋🏼 I’m Makisa, a product manager on Confluence Server and Data Center. Confluence Server & Data Center 7.0, our latest platform release, is now available and we wanted to shar...

400 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you