• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Add calendar to Confluence page. Edited

Hello, 

I want to add a vacations calendar in our team's confluence page, yet there is no Calendars in the Confluence header or space sidebar. I don't want to pay for add-ins. 

4 comments

@Merve KosesoyDo you  have the calender plugin in your confluence instance ?

No, I don't have it. Is there a way to add a calendar without purchasing ?

Unfortunately not. Most calendars are paid. But you can use the built in calendar-gadget on your dashboard. Although this will only be for tracking jira tickets. 

@Merve Kosesoy

You'll need to check your addons in the confluence section, and if it still doesn't show up or if you already have it installed, you can select an edit option on the bottom of the space toolbar to add more options including calendars. You'll need to hover close for the edit button to appear. 

I have been using https://www.teamup.com/ for quite some time, it's free and you can embed it in Confluence using an iFrame.

Hi,

I am also looking for this solution, can you please help me how to embed teamup calendar in confluence using IFRAME?

Davin Studer Community Leader Jun 04, 2018

You could embed a Google Calendar. That's free.

Like Jennifer McVicker likes this
Deleted user Jun 05, 2018

Agree with @Davin Studer

If you want the functionality but at no cost then Google Calendar has you covered. 

how? how do you add a google calendar to a space?

Deleted user Jan 14, 2019

Hi @Merve Kosesoy,

You could add an HTML macro, add the google calendar href code to the macro. 

Like Vladyslav Darmenko likes this

To log any leaves, do the team members need to log into Google first?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

409 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you