Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New in Confluence Cloud – September 2021 Edition

Happy September, Community!

This month we're taking you back to school and boosting your efficiency with cover photos, simpler page creation, a brand-new University course, and so much more. Read on for our latest updates. 

Add cover photos 🖼  and emojis 😃  to pages!

Jazz up your page by adding an emoji in the title or a cover photo. Upload your own image or select from a huge library of photos provided by Unsplash. Or don’t…and keep your pages boring 😉. Learn more.

cover photos.png

An even easier way to create pages

You can now intuitively create pages and blogs directly in the space you want. Simply select the + button in the sidebar next to Pages or Blog to get started. See it in action.

contextual create.png

Free Atlassian course and badge: Confluence Fundamentals

Are you a Confluence newbie or looking to brush up on your skills? In just 90 minutes, learn how to create engaging and collaborative content in Confluence. Take the free course

confluence fundamentals.png

“How-tos” for going Meet-less with Confluence!

Confluence users share their top tips for “How to go meet-less with Confluence.” Check out that guide, plus how to supercharge project & team collaboration under Egg-cellent collaboration on Go Meet-less with Confluence!

meetless.gif

Collaboratory: A Confluence webinar series

We know team collaboration can be tough! That’s why we created the Collaboratory series. Each 20-min episode dives into ways Confluence can help your team be most successful. Watch the series.

collaboratory.png

Squashing pesky bugs 🐞

Our engineering team is always hard at work getting rid of bugs that disrupt your workflow. We want to be transparent with you (our incredible customers!) so each month we’re sharing the latest bug fixes. Read our monthly update.

bugs.png

Thanks for reading! As always, please share your feedback in the comments and subscribe to the whats-new RSS feed to stay up to date on the latest.

3 comments

Linda_Maines September 24, 2021

Thank you for this above information.  I have saved this site to revisit next week.  

Like # people like this
Mariia Ishchuk September 28, 2021

Can't wait to try it 👍

Like Reni Carlson likes this
Remni Mod Apk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2023

Thanks for the above information. I have seen a blog about resolving the editing issue. You can also read page to edit the cover photo and many more.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events