What's New in Confluence Cloud – July 2021 Edition

Hey there, Community-

Here is the monthly roundup of new features in Confluence Cloud. As always, share your feedback in the comments and subscribe to the whats-new RSS feed to stay up to date on the latest new updates in Confluence.

Get early access to External Collaboration!

Try External Collaboration today on Premium or Enterprise to work with external users. Sign up now!

Group 46 (1).png

Resize multiple columns with one click

Distribute two or more columns in a table to be the same width. No guesstimating required. Learn more.

Group 49 (1).png

CalDAV has arrived in Team Calendars

Edit events in other calendar clients and they’ll automatically update in Team Calendars. Learn more.

Group 48 (1).png

Confluence pages now load 2x faster!

We’re hard at work to make Confluence faster and better for you. Learn more.

Discover new ways to use Confluence

Does just one team use Confluence? For just one purpose? Explore new ways to bring all teams together on every kind of project. Explore all the ways now.

Cut meetings by 40 hours/month

CodeLime shares tips on how to decrease meetings while increase focus. Get the tips.

Tips to improve your search results

Don’t just take it from us. Listen to the advice a customer has for finding pages faster. Watch the video now.

8 comments

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

Haven't been around my favourite tool for a while. What a nice set of updates! 🥰 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

A whole new set of updates, thank you @Brittany Sudlow 

I will try my hands with these new features.

Like # people like this
giloadewale123 July 13, 2021

this is a good development

Like Jean-Yves Martineau likes this
Jean-Yves Martineau July 17, 2021

The External Collaboration feature is awesome and smart. I am going to be using that.

Like Kumaresh Senthil M likes this
Marcus O'Brien July 19, 2021

Are there plans for any controlling the publication of pages, using reviewers and reviews etc (so we dont need a plugin) ?

Like # people like this
Jyoti Gavali July 20, 2021

How to undo ?

Sergey Piskov July 23, 2021

Good!

Usama Nadeem July 26, 2021

Great addition!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events