Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Extending External Collaboration EAP

A few months ago, we announced an early access program for External collaboration for Confluence.

Since then, our team has been hard at work incorporating the feedback we’ve gotten from the External Collaboration EAP, and we’re excited to re-open EAP sign-ups for anyone who missed the first window. If you’re interested in getting early access to the new external collaboration feature in Confluence, you can sign up by following the steps below.

How to Sign-Up

Step 1: Confirm that you are on a Confluence Cloud Premium or Enterprise instance. If not, start a free 30-day trial here or change plans in the “manage subscriptions” tab in your admin portal.

Step 2: Sign-up here - be sure to tick our feedback agreement so we know how to make it the best feature possible!

Step 3Join our private Community group to access FAQs and feature information. Feel free to share with any member of your team who will be working with external collaborators.

Step 4: Follow instructions to connect.

You will receive an email from us confirming that you have been provisioned into the external collaboration early access program. Once you receive this email, follow the how-to guides posted in our Community Group to securely collaborate with external users.

Step 5: You are good to go!

Once you are in, please feel free to post any questions or comments in our Community Group or alternatively, email us at externalcollabEAP@atlassian.com.

We’re very excited to to be continuing this early access program and hearing your valuable feedback!

3 comments

Brian Hewitt November 11, 2021

I assume since the Qualitrics survey link is no longer active, I've missed the window to participate in the EAP. Any idea when these features will be released to the general user population? 

Like Ty Crooker likes this
Pascal April 20, 2022

I am waiting since 2019 for this feature...

Barry Vercueil June 20, 2022

@hilarydub Any news on this feature, and can you please add us to the EAP? 

Like Michael Mollath likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events