Try out Company Hub on Confluence!

42 comments

Alli Shea
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2024

@jkoch can you email me at ashea@atlassian.com with a screenshot of your existing intranet space and how it's configured? I have a few questions to ask to get you a good answer here! 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
jkoch July 2, 2024

@Alli Shea , I just sent you an email, thanks!

I'm also curious as to whether we'll be able to access analytics for the Company Hub. I launched our hub quietly (no announcement), and I'd like to see what organic views/usage it's gotten so far. 

Like # people like this
Karin Kennergren July 5, 2024

Hi! I am excited about this!

However, we only have it enabled on our production site. Is there any data residency issue to be aware of or does all data follow site-data in general? 

If to - can we enable it also on our sandbox?

Like # people like this
Shana Blackstone July 10, 2024

Agree with jkoch, we have already spent a lot of time creating a space that acts as our Company "hub" intranet. The one thing that has been missing is a button on the navigation to just go right there and name it whatever we want. I'd rather do this.

The navigation pane is key as we have so much content we would like users to have access to. Maybe there is a macro I could take advantage of to display all of those pages in the Company Hub?...

I like the Card and Carousel macros a lot. We tried to recreate the card macro a while back and it was challenging to line everything up correctly. We will probably start using these in our existing intranet space.

Like # people like this
Bram Tulloch July 11, 2024

Perhaps a silly question (as I think I know the expected answer) but do we need our users to be licensed for Confluence to view the Company Hub?

We use our JSM Knowledge Base to get to our JSM customers (all internal) and they don't have Confluence licenses.

It would be great to be able to leverage this Company Hub along side JSM without the additional licensing costs of Confluence as our main user base don't use Confluence, but we use JSM.

Like # people like this
박형준
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2024

Please tell me about the settings page or how to turn it off.

Jason Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2024

I skipped naming the Company hub when I set it up and it stated I could skip it and rename it later.  I don't see a way to change the name now.  How do you update the name for the Company hub once you skipped it at initial setup?  UPDATE: Figured it out.  You use the three dots (...) in the upper right-hand corner and update the name.

jkoch July 18, 2024

@박형준 , are you looking for instructions for deactivating the Company Hub? Check out the Company Hub documentation for steps: Deactivate.

Jens Müntinga July 18, 2024

Hi @Alli Shea,

the Company Hub is really something we can make good use of, but if I see correctly, the small dialog box “Share Feedback on Company Hub” at the bottom right of the landing page is not only visible and usable for administrators, but for all our employees.

However, I don't want every employee to share their impressions of the Company Hub with Atlassian, because in my opinion a Company Hub should be a closed system. Feedback to the outside somehow seems out of place.

Is this dialog box only there during the beta phase and will it be removed in the release version? If so, it would of course be good to know when we can expect a release version.

Kind regards,

Jens

sharefeedback.jpg

Like # people like this
Andrew Liddle July 25, 2024

We will have to skip this feature, It's nice to have but I don't think this is a "premium feature" so not going to spend on this.

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2024

Are there any plans on incorporating the Company Hub on the "Home" page? 

We like this feature a lot but already struggle with too many channels. It would be helpful if we could either set the Hub as Start page in Confluence or if it would at least be added as the first Tab on the Home's feed section.

Like # people like this
Birgit P
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 31, 2024

Looking really forward to this rollout and interested in the EAP. We are working with some custom app on replacing our intranet atm, but not truly satisfied. Happy to give feedback if helpful, spent quite a bit thinking about requirements.

Markus Hilss
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 11, 2024

When I read "free trial", I am interested in the costs after the trial period. But despite research, I haven't found any information on this. To be honest, that annoys me and I certainly won't activate a function if I don't know what it will actually cost us permanently.

Like # people like this
Sheila D_Amico August 22, 2024

Is the 'Company Hub' an additional cost after 'Try for Free'??

Like # people like this
Kristine Mamangon September 5, 2024

Dear Team,

Is this accessible to end users without any confluence license , can this be use as intranet site ? 

Also can we embed the Help Center Portal here ? I don't see the option yet ? Any idea if this is possible ?

Many Thanks!

Regards, 

Kristine

Like Fritz Hauser likes this
Sarah Nattrass
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 17, 2024

Can't find a way to remove the Company Hub from my Confluence instance? 

I enrolled in the Company Hub space when we were assessing Atlassian products for my company. We've in the process of making the switch but not at the stage to look at the Company Hub in earnest, so I need to turn it off. 

Like Sheila D_Amico likes this
Shane Giroux September 27, 2024

Love the idea, don't like that we would have to upgrade to Premium to use it.

Like Trond-Daniel Kvalvik likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events