Product feedback on Inline Comments

Hello Community members!

We have an upcoming research study for Confluence and we’d like to invite you to provide advice and answer questions.

We’re developing a new experience for Inline Comments on Confluence pages to make collaborating with your team easier. If this sounds interesting to you, we would love it if you could meet with us for a 30 minute research session!

What is it?

A 30 minute virtual session where we will cover some questions about your commenting experience and the new inline comments feature. You will also receive a $100 Amazon gift card for participating!

Who are we looking for?

Confluence users who actively use inline comments with their team.

Who is running it?

The session will be run remotely by the Confluence product team.

When and where is it?

The week of 4/26 to 4/30. It will be run as a Zoom call.

How long will it run for?

It will run for 30 minutes, with time for questions at the end.

Will it be recorded?

Yes

How do I register?

Please add a comment below and we will be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you!

Thanks, everyone! I’m looking forward to collaborating with you!

24 comments

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

I'm in. Is this only for those who use inline comments in Confluence Cloud?

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

👋 Sure!

Mary Connor April 22, 2021

Commenting is hugely important for collaboration! count me in!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

Oooh...!! Me got looooads to say on the subject of comments.

especially the clash of In Line vs Page comments.

I got infrequent users who are so confused but also master users who just be like “yo... make a decision, where do we comment man!?!?” 😂 

count me int!!

Daria Kutepowa April 23, 2021

I'd love to attend! Friday would be great. :)

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2021

It would be good to see or hear what's "cooking" behind the screen! If we/I could help in any way, count me in :)

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2021

I use inline comments in server and cloud.  Would love to provide some feedback and features I would like to see.

Iqbal Hossain
Banned
April 23, 2021

maaenterprise8313@gmail.com

Monica April 23, 2021

Our teams don't comment much.. May this help me to find a way to motive and engage collaboration

wilkas kering April 24, 2021

Am in

Engjell Valteri April 24, 2021

Definitely count me in        I’m new 

3ngj3llvalt3ri@gmail.com 

valteri19@icloud.com 

Salina Benitez April 24, 2021

im new here.i just started now

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2021

I can definitely share some thoughts based on experience using the same, am in. 

Radek Janata April 25, 2021

We use inline comments on Confluence Server/DC. I'm interested in providing feedback, too.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2021

I am also interested too :)

Embher Chaffin April 26, 2021

Add me!

Mark Mulik April 26, 2021

Interested, but our deployment of Confluence is less than a year old, and we aren't using comments particularly well. So, I wouldn't be much of an SME for you, Kai, but I'd be interested in learning from others on this topic. Thanks. 

Kai Chen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the quick responses and support! I'll be sending out some information for those that have commented thus far. Feel free to continue to leave more comments as your feedback is important to us.

Kai

Venkat Patchigolla April 27, 2021

I'm interested.

Melissa P April 27, 2021

I'm interested!

Venothan Padayachee April 28, 2021

Definitely interested!

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2021

What were the results of the focus group? It'd be interesting to have any insights.

Like # people like this
Mark Mulik August 17, 2021

Hi, @Capi [resolution] . If I recall correctly, there was a request for participation, a meeting was scheduled, and then the meeting was canceled, without any follow-up action plan. 

Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2023

Hi to everyone who sees this comment👋,

Given our meeting had to be canceled, I heartily encourage you not to keep your valuable insights about inline comments to yourself and share them with ibelaya@stiltsoft.com. Our team has long-term expertise in inline comments for more than 10 years now, so we'll be happy to navigate your needs with more agility. Plus, I'd love to share some of our cool company swag with you. Let's collaborate to get things going!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events