No Question Left Behind Contest: Winners for October, Prize Announcement for November!

Winners

Welcome to month 3 of the No Question Left Behind contest, in which we shall award increasingly awesome prizes to the top 3 Community members who have answered the most Confluence questions each month through the end of February. We now have our winners for the month of October! Congratulations to:

1. @Brant Schroeder 

2. @Kishan Sharma 

3. @Fabian Lim 

These brilliant and knowledgable individuals will receive a $200 food Doordash gift card (or Visa gift card if you are outside of the U.S.)! Fill your tummy with some decadent deliciousness as a little reward for your Confluence answers on in October.

Hip hip hooray! A hearty congratulations to our winners, and thanks for all you do!

Prize for November

Next month, get ready for a very special prize in November, as we truly start leveling up: a carefully curated and tested set of collaborative board games, courtesy of our very own @Monique van den Berg! After grinding away answering Confluence questions all day, you board game nerds are gonna love chilling out with your favorite people and this set of games, which will let you Play as a Team, Atlassian style!

Note specific games may change based on availability

Pretty excellent, right? Only a few hours of answering Confluence questions can turn into hours and hours of long term fun! Keep up the great participation, and check back here in November to see who takes the prize.

Kudos

kudos.png

And remember, we’ve just rolled over the kudos quarterly leaderboard and the “No Question Left Behind” badge is still available! Earn 100 bonus kudos per day for answering Confluence questions to earn this badge. (Not in the kudos beta yet? You can request to join here.)

Watch this space for Monique’s weekly leaderboard of the top 20. And good luck!

14 comments

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

Thank you @Mandy Ross and Congratulations @Brant Schroeder @Fabian Lim :) 

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

Now, that’s some motivation. I can highly recommend @Monique vdB‘s game collection. I really like coop games and owning half of them already (Robinson Crusoe, The Mind, Forbidden Island, Codenames).

Looks like I need to checkout the other ones. Definitely, a well-sorted mix of complex coop games as well as simple ones.

Maybe I‘m switching more to answering Confluence questions this month? 🤔

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 2, 2021

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ I tried to do a spectrum of complexity, with different themes and mechanics for all tastes and game levels! Thank you for appreciating my collection ;) 

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2021

That‘s a great collection, @Monique vdB ! I just backed the Robinson Crusoe Collector’s Edition. 

I‘m still a bit out of order but I will do my best.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 9, 2021

It's time for our first November leaderboard! Number of answers range from 3 at the bottom to 23 at the top. It's still anyone's game and the top three will win! Good luck...

Current leaders:

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2021

Glad to see new faces on the leaderboard! Congratulations! 🥳

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2021

@Monique vdB , The one issue that continues to impact me is that if I use the link within the no question left behind kudos badge challenge and I answer questions they do not always register. Just this morning I answered 2 to 3 and my current badge challenge is stuck at one of three. This happens quite a bit to me. Please note that I am using an iOS iPad with Firefox.

It seems that if I go to the Community and search for Confluence questions and answer there then somehow that works. However this is a bit cumbersome and negates the intent of using the bad challenges.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 10, 2021

@Jack Brickey the leaderboard is not using the kudos system at all, we're doing a direct query, so it will not impact your standings. 

I just made a change to the badge, so now you have to answer 3 questions tagged "Confluence" OR 3 questions in the Confluence collection. Can you tell me if this helps your actions register?  

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2021

Thanks for the clarification @Monique vdBThat wasn’t clear to me. I will continue to monitor and provide feedback on my observations.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 16, 2021
Like # people like this
Patrick Haley December 1, 2021

Awesome prizes. Definitely jealous on this one.

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Hello @Monique vdB 

Kindly share the final standing for the last month (November). Kind of hoping that I made it to top 3 for a prize :D

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Hi @Gaurav , have you seen this post?

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Hello @Jack Brickey , Thanks for sharing this. I missed this somehow :)

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events