Introducing the Confluence Data Center guide for success

Hello Community ðŸ‘‹

My name is Ada, and I’m the Product Marketing Manager for Confluence Server & Data Center at Atlassian. Over the past few months, I’ve chatted with many of you and heard some consistent feedback: getting started with Confluence Data Center is no easy task.

That’s why I’m excited to share the Confluence Data Center guide for success. You and your team can use the guide online or download a PDF version to use offline. We’ll be updating this guide as needed, so don’t forget to bookmark the link!

CDC Email.png

In the guide for success, you’ll learn:

• What Atlassian’s Data Center offering is

• How to prepare for a Confluence Data Center implementation

• The steps involved in setting up Confluence Data Center

• Tips for setting up your Confluence users for success, and

• How to keep your instance healthy

If you prefer to learn through videos, you can also watch a recording of our recent webinar, How to Get Started with Confluence Data Center, on-demand.

This guide was put together with help from many teams from Marketing to Content Design and Solutions Engineering. If you have any feedback on the guide, please share your questions, comments, and thoughts with the rest of the Atlassian community in the comments section below.

Cheers,

Ada & the Confluence team

PS. Need to convince your team to upgrade to Confluence Data Center? Check out our blog to learn how to build a business case in 4 easy steps.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events