Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing External Collaboration for Confluence

57 comments

Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2022

@hilarydub

This feature seems to be abandoned, I failed to find any news / updates in 2022. Is there some official word on if / when it will be available as a regular feature?

Like # people like this
Chris Matkaris June 9, 2022

The link I have shared above, now states that the feature is coming Q3 2022

Like # people like this
Bas Zwaan July 15, 2022

They keep postponing the feature. Moreover, @hilarydub is not working at Atlassian anymore according to her LinkedIn.

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Elisabeth Melissen January 16, 2023

Hi, I am wondering when the external collaboration will finally be added to Confluence? This all above happend allready 1,5 year ago, but on the pricing site of Confluenc there is still written "External collaboration, coming soon".
My question: when will be  "soon"? 

Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2023

Hi @Elisabeth Melissen 

The feature seems to be enabled, at least in beta stage: Invite guests for external collaboration | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support

There was a news post a couple of months ago: Single-space guests now on Confluence Cloud! - Atlassian Community

I checked in my account and I can invite guest as described.

Regards,

Harald

Hao Doan March 30, 2023

OMG! This is what we've been waiting for. We use Confluence as internal docs and external docs. Forcing us to get a license for clients who only need read access was outrageous. I can't wait for this feature. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events