Do you want to make your team collaborate on beautiful spreadsheets by integrating your Excel files directly into your Confluence documents?
Here are a few simple steps on how to do it using Elements Spreadsheet:
1. Go to your Confluence page where you want to import your Excel file and insert the Spreadsheet macro.
2. Then, select "Import file".
3. Click on the "Browse" button to select your Excel document on your computer.
4. Once your file is selected. Click on the "Ok" button to start importing your document.
5. Your document is now fully ready to be edited from your Confluence page in the Spreadsheet editor.
The app fully embraces the Confluence tables look & feel – you can even use Date Pickers and @mentions in your tables.
If you want to see what else you can do with Elements Spreadsheet, be sure to check out our documentation.
Interested in trying the app? You can find our product page right here.
Eliott Audry _Elements_Marketplace Partner
Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events