You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Do you want to make your team collaborate on beautiful spreadsheets by integrating your Excel files directly into your Confluence documents?
Here are a few simple steps on how to do it using Elements Spreadsheet:
1. Go to your Confluence page where you want to import your Excel file and insert the Spreadsheet macro.
2. Then, select "Import file".
3. Click on the "Browse" button to select your Excel document on your computer.
4. Once your file is selected. Click on the "Ok" button to start importing your document.
5. Your document is now fully ready to be edited from your Confluence page in the Spreadsheet editor.
The app fully embraces the Confluence tables look & feel – you can even use Date Pickers and @mentions in your tables.
If you want to see what else you can do with Elements Spreadsheet, be sure to check out our documentation.
Interested in trying the app? You can find our product page right here.
Eliott Audry _Elements_
Marketing Technology Specialist