πŸ‘β€πŸ—¨ Confluence Team planning dashboard_Atlympics 🌈

Hi Atlassian's,

How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement.

Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and walk through in Sprint calls. The entire page couldn't fit in a single screen shot, hence adding in multiple images.

Note: Given the data privacy and compliance with my working projects, I have replicated the page and replaced client logos and names with generic data.

confluence submission 1.png

confluence submission 2.png

confluence submission 3.png

confluence submission 4.png

confluence submission 5.png

19 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Bridget , FYI under Atlympic Event: Confluence category.

G CHANDU August 6, 2021

Congratulations and Good luck to you  SUBBU  Make sure you find time for yourself and your awesome writing 😊 

Like β€’ G subramanyam likes this
Sajana August 6, 2021

Good luck subbu

SreeKeerthi August 6, 2021

Good information

Anith George John August 6, 2021

Informative post. Thanks for sharing.

Manasi Palav August 6, 2021

Good Job

Sweta Preeti August 6, 2021

This is really great !

D_v_k_kumandan_raju August 6, 2021

Excellent Subramaniam, best of luck you always be best of knowledge and informative.

Kalyan Chakravarthy August 6, 2021

All the best Subramanyam 

Bhargavi Padala August 6, 2021

Nice Info

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2021

Thank you @Bhargavi Padala @Kalyan Chakravarthy @D_v_k_kumandan_raju @Sweta Preeti @Manasi Palav , Chandu, SreeKeerthi, Anith and Sajana 

Sarika Jain August 7, 2021

Really great information, @G subramanyam about how different planning checklists and reports can help keeping sprint on track!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2021

Thank you @Sarika Jain for your comment and reading my post.

Prajakta Patil August 8, 2021

All the best @G subramanyam 

Venkata Sairam Karumuri August 10, 2021

Nice one sir 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

Thank you @Prajakta Patil and @Venkata Sairam Karumuri for your read and liking my post. Wish your read is productive.

michal pokorski January 23, 2022

Hello, thanks for Your work. After working with many teams, I know that more and more are in need for such additional informations and Jira alone is not enough. On other hand having everything in one tool is super efficient so I decided to create some of the features You show directly in Jira scrum board - this is visual capacity plannig. Take a look at our plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226240/visual-sprint-planner?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Hi @michal pokorski 

I'm pretty interested to explore the features of this tool. May I ask if your team can conduct a webinar/ demo to our Atlassian chapter (global audience). If yes, please share your point of contact(s) to connect offline and discuss.

michal pokorski January 24, 2022

@G subramanyam  with pleasure. You Can write directly to me at michal.pokorski@hobly.pl 

Best Regards

MichaΕ‚

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events