Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

f237e50f-51b0-4555-8093-d402e5876464.png

Hi, Confluence collaborators!

As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind it. 👩🏼‍🔬

Many of you have asked:

Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Today, @Natalia Baryshnikova, a Group Manager from our Confluence Product team and I come together in our Confluence Collaboratory to discover just how much Atlassian uses Confluence.

Watch the video for some fun facts around our history with Confluence at Atlassian, how our use of Confluence has evolved over the past year, and more. 🌟

Spoiler: it’s transformed the way we work, and you’ll get to see just how much we’re obsessed with teamwork.

You can also visit the direct YouTube link if you prefer. We hope you enjoy some of these fun facts as much as we loved making this!

⚡ Supercharge your use of Confluence

It wouldn't be enough for us to just share about what Confluence has done for us. As a result, we’ve created a ton of resources to help you bring your team’s use of Confluence to the next level.

Start by:

…And watch the magic happen. ✨

Don’t forget that our special Collaboratory Month badge is still up for grabs, which you can earn by participating in all of our Collaboratory activities.

Did any parts of our video surprise you? Did it feel like your organization also created a lot more pages this past year?

Leave a comment letting us know, we'd love to hear! 👇

7 comments

I'm really more interested to see how company's like Atlassian actually organize their spaces with tree hierarchies. 

Like # people like this

it depends on the macros… the key is which and how do they use them.. or do they have homemade?? 

Teodora V Community Leader Sep 17, 2021

I dream about digging into 6500+ employee Confluence Space 😍

Like # people like this

@Teodora V exactly I just want to see how they keep things organized!

Like # people like this

@Patrick Haley  the confluence training series for Collaboratory were example from Atlassian and other companies using confluence.  I found them extremely helpful.

Introducing Collaboratory: A Confluence Webinar Se... - Atlassian Community

Like # people like this

Thanks 

Wow, what an attractive competitive environment you have created, thank you

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,374 views 7 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you