Confluence Cloud Bug Fixes - September 2022 🐞

Hi Confluence Community, 

My name is Kuldeep Kaushik, and I’m an Engineering Manager on Confluence Cloud. The Confluence engineering team is continuously working behind the scenes to fix bugs, in addition to delivering new features shared on the community.

Here's a summary of the high impact bugs fixed over the last couple months.

@Rebecca Dai β€‹

Summary of bug fix  Fixed by Affected customers Watchers of bug ticket 

Spaces or Pages with specific attachment (PNG or GIF) can now be exported to PDF

@Nitish Midha  71  41
Multiple Page Properties in the same page are now included in the Page Properties Report @Alex K  44 159
Excel macro upgrade is rolled out  @Simon Kliewer  36 35
The task report macro now loads the inline tasks correctly after migration @Harry Yee  17 7
Labels with + characters can now be deleted @Andrew Dildy  12 23
Tooltip for macros on a page is now getting translated as per the individual users language setting on account level @Rebecca Dai   9 13
The custom field data is now correctly displayed on the Jira macro @Alex K  @zhikun xu  9 12
The attachment files added via attachments macro can now be safely deleted @Alex K  @Bosko Zivaljevic  8 13

You can find the whole list of bugs we fixed recently here. We hope our bug fixes are making your life a little easier on Confluence! 

1 comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

I love these summary posts highlighting the contributions of the Atlassian Team members behind the updates that improve our user experience. Thank you all!

Like β€’ # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events