Confluence Cloud Bug Fixes February 2021

Hi, my name is Sai Ramanathan, and I’m an Engineering Manager on Confluence Cloud.

The Confluence engineering team is constantly building new features that we regularly share with you on Community. In addition, we’re also continuously fixing bugs behind-the-scenes. Here are just SOME of the bugs we fixed last month.

A ton of bugs FIXED this month revolved around PDF Export:

And many more! To read more about the improvements to PDF Export, click here.

We also fixed these issues:

You can find the whole list of bugs we fixed in the last month here.

I hope the team’s work is making your Confluence experience better!

- Sai Ramanathan, Engineering Manager, Confluence

4 comments

Steven Rhodes February 15, 2021

I like the idea of these pages. Is there a way I can just watch one page and get an update when the next month's page hits? Kind of like I watch the release notes page for the products.

Like Deleted user likes this
Sai Ramanathan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2021

@Steven Rhodes thanks for weighing in! These posts are tagged ‘bug-fixes’ so you can click on the tag to see all of them. You can also grab the RSS feed from there. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/bug-fixes/tg-p

This is in line with the ‘whats-new’ tag that you can use to find out all the new features released every month. I hope this helps.

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2021

@Steven Rhodes thanks for your comment! You've been selected to receive a free gift from the Atlassian swag store for Customer Love Month, a month-long celebration of our wonderful customers! Email me at jriek@atlassian.com to claim your code.

Sai Ramanathan
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2021
Like Brittany Sudlow likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events