Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📹 Confluence Cloud Basics videos are now live ✨

Hey Atlassian Community! 

My name is Brittany and I'm a Product Marketing Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. I'm focused on bringing valuable resources for Confluence newcomers to the Community, and I'm excited to announce that the following training videos are now live for your viewing pleasure! 

Check out a few of the videos, and let us know what you think. Is video a helpful format? Are there other Confluence Cloud topics you'd like us to cover? Looking forward to your feedback!

Confluence Cloud Basics

3 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 11, 2020

Hi @Brittany Sudlow - what is the connection between this list and this list of Confluence Cloud training.

Will the second list grow over time to include all the topics above or are these resources being maintained by different teams in Atlassian?

Either way - all this training material is great!

Like • # people like this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2020

@Kat Warner great question! They are identical! We know not everyone wants to sit down for a 2 hour 45-minute course, so we broke the chapters into smaller videos for people who wanted quicker overviews on a particular subject.

The University course will likely not be updated for a while, but we will continue to post new, short videos on our Confluence playlist on the Atlassian YouTube channel.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2020

Thanks @Brittany Sudlow 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events