Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables in Confluence

In this video, you'll how to build powerful, yet simple tables in Confluence. Whether you’re tracking a project, organizing a list or showing data points, you can make a table just do about anything in Confluence. Plus there are powerful add-ons and apps in the Atlassian Marketplace to make your tables go even further:

Watch the next video in this series - Add a macro in Confluence

Learn more about Confluence here

4 comments

Comment

Paul Manley December 15, 2020

Excellent training video, clear, well structured and well delivered.

Unfortunately, it would appear some of these are Cloud functions for tables and on the server based version, which we have, the bulk of these functions are located on the menu bar at the top. 

Michelle Rivadeneira March 1, 2022

Hi, 

I'm trying to add a table to my page but it says that nested tables are not supported. Do you know what to do in this case? 

Thank you 

Nikita Kamai March 2, 2022

Hello @Michelle Rivadeneira,

I am Nikita from Stiltsoft.

Alas, due to the Cloud architecture and technical limitations there is no option to add nested tables. 

If you wish to create even more adjustable tables with dynamic filters, aggregate data in them, visualize the table in various ways, and do it on the fly - please check our Table Filter and Charts macro, an irreplaceable tool once installed. 

Here is a brief look at it.

Robson, Stephanie October 25, 2022

Hi, Q. here any way to sort a column in a table (a-z) BEFORE publishing? This would be an extremely handy feature when adding new rows in the future to an existing table. Thank you, great video.

Like CJ Edwards likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events