Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

📹 Confluence Cloud Basics videos are now live ✨

Hey Atlassian Community! 

My name is Brittany and I'm a Product Marketing Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. I'm focused on bringing valuable resources for Confluence newcomers to the Community, and I'm excited to announce that the following training videos are now live for your viewing pleasure! 

Check out a few of the videos, and let us know what you think. Is video a helpful format? Are there other Confluence Cloud topics you'd like us to cover? Looking forward to your feedback!

Confluence Cloud Basics

3 comments

Kat Marketplace Partner Nov 11, 2020

Hi @Brittany Sudlow - what is the connection between this list and this list of Confluence Cloud training.

Will the second list grow over time to include all the topics above or are these resources being maintained by different teams in Atlassian?

Either way - all this training material is great!

Like # people like this

@Kat great question! They are identical! We know not everyone wants to sit down for a 2 hour 45-minute course, so we broke the chapters into smaller videos for people who wanted quicker overviews on a particular subject.

The University course will likely not be updated for a while, but we will continue to post new, short videos on our Confluence playlist on the Atlassian YouTube channel.

Like # people like this
Kat Marketplace Partner Nov 12, 2020

Thanks @Brittany Sudlow 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,393 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you