Compliance with Confluence: Real-world strategies from 3 industry leaders

June 20, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT

Join us for “Compliance with Confluence: Real-world strategies from 3 industry leaders,” a webinar full of insights on achieving compliance excellence with Confluence. Learn how to streamline your compliance processes and enhance your organization's efficiency.

In this session, we'll explore the importance of compliance management and how Confluence, combined with Appfire’s suite of Knowledge Management apps, can revolutionize your compliance approach.

Ensure you’re equipped to tackle compliance challenges effectively with practical insights and strategies from real-world success stories shared by industry leaders.

What you'll learn:

• Streamline compliance efforts by centralizing diverse info and teams

• Discover seamless integration within the Atlassian ecosystem and beyond

• Extend Confluence’s functionality with Appfire’s Knowledge Management Solution

• How Rohde & Schwarz and Appfire used Confluence for their compliance initiatives

• Insights from Catworkx, an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner

Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your compliance processes. Register now and secure your spot!

June 20, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM

1 comment

Jason Ulbricht
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2024

Hello @Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_,

I've registered for this event twice using both of my company's email domains, but have not received the invite to attend the event. Has registration closed?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events