Announcing the Confluence "No Question Left Behind" Contest!

Are you a Confluence whiz kid? Do you love public glory and winning awesome stuff for yourself and/or your team? Would you like your brilliance and mad Confluence skillz to be immortalized in the online Community for all time? If so, read on to learn more about how you can accomplish all these things in our Confluence “No question left behind” contest in the Community!

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 2.59.30 PM.pngIf you are participating in our Kudos program, you may have already noticed this snazzy new “No Question Left Behind” badge that we launched on August 1. Over 100 people have already earned it by answering three Confluence questions per day!

To sweeten the deal and help us help even more users, we’ve decided to extend this challenge for the next 6 months from Sept 1, 2021 - Feb 28, 2022 to get as many Confluence questions answered as possible - with the goal of NO questions going unanswered! And we're extending this contest to the whole community, so you don't need to be a Kudos program member to join.

(If you're interested in joining the Kudos beta, you can request to join here.)

Each month, we will announce increasingly awesome prizes to the top 3 people who have answered the most Confluence questions in that month. The contest will culminate in a grand prize worth over $1,000 for the top 3 people who answers the most questions not in just a single month, but for the duration of the entire contest. For September, the prize is a set of excellent Confluence-themed swag!

We’ll maintain a leaderboard to let you know your standing, and at the end of each month we’ll award the prize to the winners with great fanfare including dancing ponies, and confetti! Keep in mind that we’ll have a review committee in place for quality assurance just to make sure everyone is crossing their t’s, dotting their i’s and providing everyone with complete information

The contest starts on Wednesday, September 1st, so sharpen up those Connie skills and we’ll see you back here, in the Confluence Collection!

19 comments

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

Sounds like FUN! :)

Just one question @Mandy Ross .. since seems that there is a difference..

Should we look on Confluence collection (where there are now around (4,738 posts)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/qa-p/confluence-questions?sort=recent&unanswered=true

or all questions tagged with "confluence" (5,607 posts)

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/confluence/tg-p/interaction-style/qanda?sort=recent&unanswered=true

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 31, 2021

@Mirek great question! We will accept answers from any question tagged with confluence or confluence-cloud ! 

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2021

This is great @Mandy Ross Please also accept question/answers tagged with confluence-server !

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 2, 2021

@Kishan Sharma Yes! We will also accept answers with the tag "confluence-server". Thank you for catching that!

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 7, 2021
Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 8, 2021

On the label/tag question -  too?  

Also, does it matter if someone changes tags?   We get confluence-cloud-cloud several times a week, and some of our tag cleaners flip that over to confluence-cloud regularly.  (plus other variable spellings of cofluence, clowd, srver, confleunce etc - will they count after the tag is "corrected"?)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 9, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- confluence-unknown-hosting-type definitely counts. confluence-cloud-cloud will also count, I think I know what's going on there (our automated tagging getting confused by the Confluence Cloud subcollection.) 

I believe yes to the other question as well although there might be a delay in reporting. I'll double check!

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 14, 2021
Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2021

How on earth did I miss this thread and mention? :D
Very happy to see that in a week I went from no 15, to no 7! Nice!

Let's get this! 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

@Monique vdB do you have any news about the new standings? :D

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 21, 2021

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ yep I will be posting another leaderboard later today! ;) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 21, 2021
Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2021

It's a long way to the top! :)

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB

Is there a way to also post the points in the leaderboard?  It would make it for fun to know. 

Also, how does the point system work?  for example, if you answer 3 in one day, how many points do you get?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 30, 2021

@Fabian Lim it's purely based on # of questions answered. Maybe next time I will add the numbers to the leaderboard! Thanks for the suggestion! The winners (and a new challenge for October) will be announced tomorrow :) 

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2021

Nice! Good luck to everybody!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2021

@Mandy Ross hi!

I'm contacting you from here as well, cause it seems that you haven't got my reply. I've already replied to your initial email 6 days ago. Can you please confirm that you've got today's reply?

Thanx!

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
October 11, 2021

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , looks like your email ended up in spam but I have it now! Thanks!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

@Mandy Ross thank you for confirming it :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events