A brand new space navigation experience is coming to Confluence!

29 comments

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2023

@Tami Dubi Regarding the Analytics showing on the sidebar, I just checked and you can turn this off if you go to Space Settings > Manage Space > Edit Sidebar.

Tami Dubi October 10, 2023

HI @Barbara Szczesniak  Thanks but with more the 200 hundred spaces this is not a solution. I already opened a ticket to Atlassian. 

Tina Hutchinson November 3, 2023

Why was the space Archive removed from the bottom of the page tree?? I loved that feature as did many of our users. There was nothing illogical or difficult to understand about that, it was a great feature!

Now users will have to open space settings (something that really should be Admin-only), in order to view the Archive pages.  That's two more clicks for users that are not at all intuitive, instead of one click on Archive right at the bottom of the left sidebar. Seriously Atlassian, what sense does that make?

On a related topic, the Whiteboard is another great feature (let's please keep it that way). But I need to know soon whether this will be included without additional charge for Confluence Premium users - any updates on that?

Like Miriam Hopton likes this
devin.burnam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2024

are archived pages in the search results different now? i thought i remembered that it used to be that archived pages were default excluded from a search and you would have to go advanced search > include archived pages to find them (or just go to the archived pages section)

but now archived pages seem to appear same as active pages if you do a search--can anyone clarify/help me out?

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events