⚡️NEW Group for Confluence Cloud Admins

Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins! 

We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resources, and rub elbows with fellow admins and Atlassians. 
Be sure to introduce yourself on this intro thread!
See you in there,
Bridget 

8 comments

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

Wonderful idea, @Bridget ! 

I'm already there =)

It should be interesting and useful place, where we can share an expertise with other Confluence Cloud Admins or Senior Content Managers(Space Admins)!

Like Bridget likes this
ST April 16, 2021

Yes. You are right.

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 22, 2021

@Alexander Bondarev Exactly! You always "get it." We appreciate you! 

Kristi Smith April 29, 2021

I am looking forward to learning!

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 3, 2021

@Kristi Smith see ya in there! 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Awesome, I missed that somehow. See you there! :D

Jen September 9, 2021

Can someone supply the link to the new blog?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

Hey @Jen, do you mean to the new group? You can click the link to the thread in the initial post to head to the group or use this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-Admins/gh-p/Confl_cloud

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events